Friday, May 17, 2013

Accepting sketch pre-orders for Heroes Con

UPDATE: Wow! My list is all full for now. If I'm able, I'll open it up again before the show. If not, I'll still be doing sketches at the show, so you can still hit my table early each day to get on the sketch list. Thanks for the incredible response!

I am accepting sketch pre-orders for Heroes Con, June 7-9, in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you're going to the con, you can email me with a pre-order, which I will have finished and ready to pick up at my table. My schedule is very tight right now, so I will only be taking a few requests.  I will be doing sketches at the table as well, but this helps me keep up with the demand I often receive.


Pre-pay via PayPal to avoid carrying so much cash at the con. Just send me an email at dave@davedrawscomics.com Space is limited, so sign up early!

No comments: