Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sketches from Heroes Con 2012


Heroes Con is a spectacular show. This was my fourth year traveling down to Charlotte, NC and every year tops the previous. If you want to know how a comic book convention should be done, this is your example. I had a tremendous time and it was successful on so many levels. I was swamped with sketch requests all three days and my prints and books flew off the table. The people I meet are the real reason this show is so great. A big, heartfelt thanks to all the friends(new and old) I got to hang with, however briefly, and to the many fans who stopped by the table.

Here are pics of sketches from the show. You can see the rest of my photos at my flickr and facebook.


1 comment:

Winjelin Angkasa said...

Nikmati Bonus Menarik Dari Bolavita Sekarang...
-Nikmati Bous New member 10%
-Nikmati Bonus Cashback Hingga 10%
-Nikmati Juga Bonus jackpot Hingga Ratusan juta Rupiah Setiap harinya...

Info Lengkap Hubungi:
WA : 0812-2222-995
Line : cs_bolavita
Link : www.bolavita1.com

TERIMA KASIH