Monday, June 18, 2012

Heroes Con Info


Hey, I almost forgot to mention, this coming weekend June 22-24, I will be exhibiting at Heroes Con in Charlotte, North Carolina! I'll be there selling my wares and doing sketches all weekend long.

I'll have on hand:
  • Night of 1000 Wolves #1
  • Curmudgeon: The Art of Dave Wachter
  • Monsters!*mostly art book
  • The Guns of Shadow Valley preview book
  • tons of new prints
  • Sketch Commissions - sign up early, spaces fill fast! 
  • Night of 1000 Wolves #1 Jetpack Comics limited edition variant cover, w/sketch!
Yes, I will have a few copies of the very rare Jetpack Comics variant cover of Night of 1000 Wolves #1. It has a cardstock cover with spot varnish and I will even include a sketch on the back cover. Here's a look at the variant cover:


I wasn't kidding when I say sign up early for sketch commissions, the list will fill up quickly. I do a new list for each day. So if you miss me, try back early the next day. Here's the sketch prices:

4x6 Mini Head Sketch - $10
4x6 Mini Sketch(on 6x8 paper, see Mr. Fixit) - $20
9x12 Head Sketch - $40
9x12 Full Sketch - $80(one additional character add $40)

As always, conversation is completely free, but not guaranteed for quality. I'll see you there!

No comments: