Monday, March 14, 2011

Accepting sketch pre-orders: Pittsburgh and CGS SuperShow

UPDATE 3/16:The pre-order lists for Pittsburgh and CGS SuperShow are now full. If you wanted a sketch and didn't get on the pre-order list, fear not! I will be sketching every day at the shows. I encourage you to sign up early, as my list tends to fill up pretty fast each day. Thank you to everyone who pre-ordered a sketch!

Con season is here and you know what that means: Pre-Orders!

I am now accepting sketch pre-orders for Pittsburgh Comicon, April 15-17, and CGS Supershow 2010, April 30-May 1! If you're going to these cons, you can email me with a pre-order, which I will have finished and available to pick up at my table. I will be doing sketches at the show as well, but this helps me keep up with the demand I often receive and the sketches typically turn out a little better when I do them at home.

Pre-pay via PayPal to avoid carrying so much cash at the con. Just send me an email at dave@davedrawscomics.com Space is limited, so sign up early!

Here are some examples of the various sizes and options:

4x6 Mini Head Sketch:


4x6 Mini Sketch:


9x12 Head Sketch:


9x12 Full Sketch:


No comments: