Friday, February 19, 2010

Daredevil, Swamp Thing, Stargirl, Gigan





Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the infrequency in my posts lately. I've been super busy. Here's a few recent sketch cards, mini commissions, whatever I'm calling them. The Gigan was made for the Guns of Shadow Valley Comments Contest that runs every week over at the webcomic site. The others are for donors in the Haiti earthquake relief thing I was doing last month.

Y'ever notice that the characters in my drawings almost always look off to the right? Yeah, me neither.

Anyway...Enjoy!

3 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Sweet!

Don't feel bad about the time between posts, you always make it worth the wait. ; )

DaveWachter said...

You are a generous and forgiving person, Craig!

Michael Moskop said...

If they ever do another Swamp Thing book, Dave had better be on the top of the list to draw it. That's all I have to say about that.

Oh and I will speak for all of us that contributed to Haiti. You can take as much time as you want. The fact you even thought of doing that is amazing. Bravo sir.