Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help Haiti, Win Free Art

The relief efforts for the earthquake victims in Haiti need money, fast. So I'm doing a raffle for free art. Donate to one of my favorite charities, Doctors Without Borders, forward me the receipt to enter into a raffle to win a free sketch card(4x6) or head sketch(5.25x8.5) from me. There will be multiple drawings and multiple winners. I probably don't have the time to do a sketch for everyone that contacts me, that's why I'm doing a raffle.

It's easy: donate any amount, forward me your receipt, I enter your name into a random drawing. If your name is selected, I'll contact you and you can tell me what character you'd like me to draw. I mail the drawing to you, money goes to those who need it, and there you have it.

Here's where you can donate online: Doctors Without Borders

Email me your receipt: dave@davedrawscomics.com

Any questions, feel free to email me.

No comments: