Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Help Haiti Sketches: New Deal

NEW DEAL: No more raffle, everyone gets a sketch

The relief efforts for the earthquake victims in Haiti need money, fast. There was a second devastating earthquake there today. Donate to one of my favorite charities, Doctors Without Borders, forward me the receipt and get a free sketch card from me.

It's easy: donate any amount, forward me your receipt along with your mailing address and what character you'd like me to draw. I mail the drawing to you, money goes to those who need it, and there you have it.

Here's where you can donate online: Doctors Without Borders

Email me your receipt: dave@davedrawscomics.com

Any questions, feel free to email me.

5 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Dave's New Deal: Everyone's a Winner http://craigzablo.com/?p=3977

Helping to spread the word...

DaveWachter said...

Awesome, thanks Craig!

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea Dave. Awesome. Thanks for doing this.

Craig Zablo said...

THANK you, DAVE. You've got a heart as big as your talent!

Michael Moskop said...

You are a good man Mr. Wachter!